View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #830
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8871 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
Schaub's release is just too slow, arm too weak, and no chance to make unscheduled play. He has to go through a long windup to throw the ball downfield. He never was mobile but ever since injury he is even worse.
Is he that old? I have seen enough to know he will be no better than at the end last year. Matt is Matt. Not his fault. The Texan's fault for thinking anything more. Just my opinion. May not even get to playoffs this year. We need the Qb to be more than manager because of our D being just above average not dominating.
Matt is limiting us in ways you don't see. I am convinced GK would make different calls with someone else at QB.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote