View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #39
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
I have never seen a team more overrated by the media and its fans than this Texan team.

Comebacks aren't anything to hang your hat on when you have to do it week after week.

We are trailing in the fourth quarter and still throwing the ball behind the sticks.

Schaub the statue has just been sacked as I type this.

What a joke on Texan fans.

I have been saying that all off season we have just lost too much in free agency the past 2 off seasons. This is not the same team it was in 2011.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote