View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #38
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14238 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Honestly, the most excited I was as a Texan fan was the season Yates took over. I feel like the excitement has been draining ever since that season. It wasn't because we played great football. It was because we reached our peak but I thought the future was bright.

I can't see Schaub winning a SupeR Bowl. I agree with Derrick Ward. Schaub doesn't inspire confidence. He doesn't have a spark to him. And it seems like his best games usually come when we dig ourselves in a hole against inexperienced teams. When we dig ourselves in a hole against more seasoned teams they step on our necks.

We need a new direction. This current flavor has peaked.
Wow this
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote