View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #559
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
A team can't survive when 2/3 of the team can't get it together, and our special teams and Schaub are stinking it up completely. And the obvious soft spots in our defense need to be stiffened. Setting up for a long season if they don't act.
Our offense is off. It isn't all Schaub. The tackles are getting moved. Last week Brooks got owned. The difference today is that Schaub isn't making plays. You can dog him if you want but Schaub made plenty of plays against Tenn. He has moved around in the pocket well until today.

Honestly, he looks rattled. I don't know if knowing that Brown isn't out there is messing with his head or what but he is missing receivers (that are open) and his throws are off. I'll take a pick six every week if he plays the way he played last week. If he plays the way he's played today we're in trouble.

Last week the pick six was a terrible throw that should have been a pick 6 and was much more egregious than today's. The one he threw today was an il-advised throw but the receiver (OD) could have tackled him if he hadn't turned around instead of playing the ball. The body of work today has been terrible. It hasn't just been Schaub, the whole team has looked bad, the DBs have looked bad and the special teams have looked bad, everyone has looked bad.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote