View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #528
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216190 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Newton is a slug. He looks like a statue out there half the time. I recall years ago talking to Vinny about OT's and how they come in two basic molds. Big and athletic or "Just big" Think "Frankenstein". That's what I see when I look at Newton. A big guy who is outmaneuvered easily by better athletes.

Newton is our bi.gger, blacker "Seth Wand". Somehow I'm not excited about that.

He's still favoring his repaired knee. He was brought back in the preseason (too soon) to gain reps before the regular season. He can't effectively rehab during the season.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote