View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #503
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Speaking as someone who played the spot for years...that was interference. You have to play the ball. If you do not get your head around then you risk an interference. So yeah...that was interference. He never bothered getting his head around.
That was interference. But the first call was a joke. KJ had position and saw the ball. Combine that with KJ knocking the ball lose on that play that was reviewed and KJ is playing like a good CB.

Joseph and McCain are the problem on defense. I'm not sure what happened to JJo but he has looked like trash the last 2 years. McCain got a contract and decided to coast.

The problem with that is this is a passing league now. Our CBs need to step up.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote