View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Browns want Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
But you have to have a partner to make a trade. Why would anyone trade for Tate when they know they can have him as an RFA in the offseason? What team do you see out there with playoff expectations that would trade for Tate? I can't think of one off the top of my head.
Because Smith floats he is talking to other teams about Tate trade before deadline.