View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #8
mmwest
Site Contributor

Section: 638 The one always standing & yelling.
Rep Power: 0 mmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watch Texans Games in a Movie Theater?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I've been to that one and another one on the opposite side of Houston, in Rosenberg. It was a few years ago. Both times, the crowd was not into it at all; perhaps people feel like they are in a movie theater and don't want to be loud. They were subdued, really. I don't think the venue lends itself to football viewing. I'd rather go to a sports bar, go to a friend's house, or stay home.
I appreciate the advice. Then again the Texans are the chit and the talk of the town these days so the atmosphere may have changed.