View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #36
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Well this is where we see if our money was well spent, kinda like me i'm weary about buying a used washer machine, although it may look nice, never know what its gonna do until you start it for the first time.
Agreed. In another post I said Ed Reed was who I was going to watch - if playing. Now I know.

I like the analogy too. I'm worried he'll get out there and find the in-game gear (as in transmission) is nowhere to be found. Use it or lose it. Preseason is over for everybody else.