View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #27
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

What about the secondary guys? Are you hoping to see them come alive today? Johnathan Joseph hasn't really played like a shutdown corner in a long time. In fact, I saw him getting beat on quite a few plays the first two games. His ability to cover the deep ball used to be his specialty.

I would like to see him shutting opposing WRs down like he used to do pre groin injury last year. Ever since he got hurt, which was evident in that primetime game against the Packers, I haven't seen the same All Pro player that he was in 2011.

If Joseph starts to shut down half the field like he used to do then our defense is going to become arguably the best in the league again. We're talking about an All Pro, aka a special player, one of the best at his position, that is playing like an average player right now. We need him to play like he used to in 2011.

Obviously, a stronger and consistent pass rush from our front seven would make life easier for Joseph and the entire secondary. But I want to see our best cornerback playing good football again.