View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #55
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61663 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Ah, I see. You are one of those people who thinks they have a magic 8-ball that shows them the inner workings of every Texans' decision.

PS - my opinions have nothing to do with optimism. Your slinging that around toward those who disagree with you is just a poor attempt at a bullying rhetorical device.
NO! I have already linked a video of Frank Bush saying he knew early in the season that he wanted Cushing and he would be the pick if Cush was available. There was no magic 8 ball. You're the one that resorts to name calling and outlandish comments (total BS) without any logic, reasoning or explanation whatsoever to support your excuses or argument.

Those with tunnel vision never see the other side of logic. They see truth, logic and deductive reasoning as bullying rhetorical devices and their own excuses are never backed up with any reasonable explanations. The fact that you don't see yourself as overly optimistic or that your attitude towards the Texans is they can do no wrong is similar to a greedy or spoiled person not thinking they're are greedy or spoiled. You may not see yourself as such but you definitely talk the talk and walk the walk of a Die Hard, Overly Optimistic, Texans can do no wrong fan. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by Texian; 09-22-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote