View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #22
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 123638 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

I'm here until gametime when I move to the TV. I have my long sleeved steel blue Texans shirt on which, btw, has NOT been washed since the Sunday before the Charger game.

With any luck, or I should say a lot of luck, this thing doesn't get washed all year. The longer this win streak keeps going the more likely I will no longer be able to wear it on Sundays without offending my brethren Texan fans should I decide to watch the game somewhere other than the house.