View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
As always, well put together, Shark.

Football fans are such masochists, though. Interactive entertainment. Sidewalk Supermen, wearing another man's name on our backs. Someone farts on the field and we smell it in our heads. We live for this stuff!

Oh, I wish we had gameday threads in the 80s and 90s. I wonder if it would go the same way back then as it does today, i.e. giddy anticipation moving into rampant fanaticism, as too-soon jubilation makes room for uni-mind inquisitiveness, while gears switch to defeatism, and all the time the thread implodes on itself as we burn Warren Moon in effigy (or in 2013, Matt Schaub).

Having said that, go TEXANS! Beat the snot out of the ratbirds!!!
That gave me a chuckle. Never looked at it like that but there's some truth there I'm sure.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote