View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #197
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
http://www.indeed.com/salary/Electrical-Engineer.html

Not sure where you are getting your numbers from but they sound quite a bit off.
I was getting my numbers from job offers I get and see. It depends a lot on what part of the country the job is in, also.

Those look very high to me. They might be in line with an engineering manager or PE with 15+ yrs experience. Or maybe a position in LA, SF, NYC, etc. Those numbers could also include all the benefits, which would raise the salary number by ~15% for most companies I've dealt with.

Oddly enough, that site is quite a bit low for my line of work. LINK
LINK