View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #12
Nitrofish
FSM Rules!

Rep Power: 57899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Ed Reed vs Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
I think he is ok with playing the raves down the line , but did not want a raves game as his FIRST game as a Texan
IMO what better game to start to put it all behind him and start new? If I were him, even though I loved my former team, I would want to perform in this game to not only prove to myself I still go it, but to shake off the sting of them refusing to resign me over a few million after I gave my heart body and soul to that team.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote