View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #194
Lambert
Veteran

Rep Power: 8289 Lambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

"Edit: In regard to the Pell Grant, yes a lot of them were getting it, and a lot of them were sending money back home from it. Some people just come from really crappy situations and its hard to say whats going on in their lives. I don't pretend to have the answers, but I know its just not as easy as some are trying to make it."

And that's a good point. Some players send the whole Pell grant check back to help the folks at home. I know there is at least one current Texan player who did that.

If you are truely a fan and love the game and the players, and are not just going to the games as a spectator would to the Colosium in Rome, you gotta be in favor of making a "Full scholarship" at least a Full scholarship.

Last edited by Lambert; 09-22-2013 at 04:04 AM.
Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote