View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #191
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
That's simply not true. A BSEE will earn you around $40K starting out. With 10 or so years experience, you'll get to $60K. BSEE's are very much in demand right now. It's one of the highest paid fields right out of college.

There are degreed engineers looking for work at McDonalds right now. Do not underestimate the job market. It is very poor right now. VY's name recognition might get him $75K a year but his degree would get him maybe half that.
Are those local numbers?

I'm pretty sure from Mississippi to Mexico a double E can be in the mid 80s within 5 years. Probably starting in the 70s.

I also know a GM at a local retail store knocking down $90K with a Management degree. & when I say local, I mean the Golden Triangle.