View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #189
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

I find this as such a big non issue just because I've known a TON of guys that received extra benefits in college. Money, free meals, all kinds of stuff. Arian was either brave enough or stupid enough to admit it here depending on what side of the fence you stand on.

I see nothing wrong with kids being bought a meal, and don't see a problem with a kid getting 100 dollars in an envelope from a stranger so he can have a good weekend. When it extends to kids receiving cars and those kinds of luxuries then I can see where its a problem. The argument would be then well where do you draw the line, and thats where I understand the argument on both sides.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote