View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #80
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If Kaepernick or Wilson were a Texan would they be the starting QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Really off the wall questions here. Arian and Brown were both elite level players at their position. Schaub wasn't. Schaub had looked like crap ending the season and his immobility for years has hurt the team in certain situations especially last season.

Brown and Arian were the least of our problems and Arian had a pretty good playoff. Trying to compare those 3 as if they had the same value at their position is a silly question that I am not surprised you of all people would attempt to ask.
Silly me. I thought "everyone" was complaining about Arian falling down with minimal contact & his 4.4 & 4.1 ypc in the play offs is nice, it's not elite.

Schaub had a 90.6 passer rating, 66% completion, 343 yards & 2 TDs... not elite, but better than a 4.1 ypc day by a running back.

We needed Arian to have a great day, we needed the defense to have a great day, we needed Schaub to have a great day... none of that happened.