View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013   #188
gcates
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 gcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respectedgcates is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
So basically you could care less what any Houston Texan athlete does or says as long as it doesn't effect his current team? Is there any line that you draw at all or is anything okay as long as they play for "your" favorite team? Glad to know that people stand for something here.

This is like saying well that guy that was drunk last night at a .20 and drove his car home from the bar was just fine as long as he didn't hit me or my family members. He hit someone else, but it wasn't one of us so since we weren't effected I don't see it as an issue.

Sure my example was a little extreme involving drinking and driving, but it's the same concept that I could apply to tons of things. It's a selfish mentality that suggests you have no problem with anything until you or your personal interests are effected by it. Until that happens, life can go on as is, but when it happens to me...............
Don't sit there and try to act you know anything about me. He took money in college, big deal. He didn't kill anyone, he didn't rape anyone...hell, it's not even a misdemeanor. The line draws itself.

Choose to be oversensitive if you want, but I have better things to do with my time.
gcates is offline   Reply With Quote