View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #40
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why aren't we trying to find a kicker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I haven't stated one time throughout this thread that this guy should be cut. I'm advocating for the same thing I advocated for several years ago when Brown killed us in several games which is to try out some new kickers and see what is out there. If Bullock can out play all of these guys after we kick some tires around, then so be it. What on earth is wrong with trying out other guys after the display that took place last week?
Trying them out? As in give them playing time? Because how do you know how Bullock is kicking in practice? Maybe he is drilling everything? Then what is the point except taking up another roster space.

Lets face it, you wanted to title this "why arent we looking for another head coach".
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote