View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #182
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
However, college football and all college sports has been successful and has grown all these years under the current system where they aren't paid and where they get a free education and college experience. But I guess a free education isn't worth a damn these days to the self entitled.
I'm not going to defend the current model, but it blows my mind that this point is glossed over in every argument for paying the players.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote