View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #77
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If Kaepernick or Wilson were a Texan would they be the starting QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

I like Schaub and have defended him here and there over the last two seasons, but I can't for the life of me at this point feel like he can make big play after big play that I see SB winning QB's make on their entire run to the SB. I'd love to be wrong, but I I've seen enough to have a conclusive opinion on this matter. I just wonder how long it takes before Kubiak allows others to compete for the job.
What did you think of the defense giving up 41 points a second time to the Patriots?

What did you think of Arian's inability to pick up first downs, or DBrown's inability to block it for him?

Are they also on a short leash?