View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #22
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 127519 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University Of Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Damn it. I didn't get a chance to see the game except for the onside kick and what followed.

31-26 and the stats look like it was a good game to watch. I hope FSSW replays it.

I was worried about this one, good to see the W. No more Owls!
Game wasnt as close as the score indicates, Houston looks pretty good, they are slow starters but once they get it going they look tough to stop. And Greenberry looks like a future #1 draft pick IMO.