View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #50
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcates View Post
I really don't see the point in arguing about past drafts.
You know me when someone makes a blanket comment like, "Total BS" without any reason I am going to respond. Unlike others I do try to give reasoning, to my thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcates View Post
I could have sworn Rey Maualuga was the MLB for the Trojans while he, Cushing and Matthews were there...and don't forget we were still running a 4-3 at the time.
Maualuga did play ILB, Cush played inside and out RILB/SLB. USC played some 4-3 & 3-4. Maualuga, Cushing, Matthews and Maiava all were drafted. USC also would bring in Maiava for Cush in some passing situations. While Matthews was on the field for most all passing downs.

Last edited by Texian; 09-21-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote