View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #172
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcates View Post
I just think Arian is a good RB and has done well for this team, so what he did in college however many years ago doesn't bother me one bit. It's not a felony, he didn't kill or sexually assault anyone. He took some cash while in college...big freakin deal.
I wonder if you would feel differently if you didn't root for the Texans and you just rooted for his Alma Matter and they ended up getting sanctioned over this? Obviously Foster doesn't really care if something like that were to potentially happen. He would like his story to be talked about in the media.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote