View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #169
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Arian Foster shows me more and more of his true colors. The guy has quickly become one of the biggest attention whores in the league now. Whether he is pouting on the sidelines or trying to get his name out in the news about himself breaking rules, or whatever else it may be on his twitter to garner attention to himself. Maybe his twitter feed has been slow lately, I'm not really sure. The guy clearly doesn't care about the fact that this could potentially effect his school and the present players. He doesn't care about the distraction it can cause the Texans either. Either way, I've seen and heard enough. I hate hearing whiny athletes like this talk like they had it bad in college.

Seriously, you people that actually buy into this crap from college athletes are extremely naive and gullible. These guys are treated like kings on campus. They are rock stars, and get all sorts of perks. They always have. Hell, even the fat O lineman are catching some of the hottest girls on campus. The majority of college students want to know them and hang out with them. They get a ton of extra help to pass their courses and they get a free education. Arian needed food and clothes?? Lol! Arian needs a muzzle. That is what he "currently" needs.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote