View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #168
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 336338 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Most colleges must take federal funds then. Because I've talked to people who should know and they told me Football/Basketball support all of the 2nd tier sports.
I don't doubt they do even where they are not required to do so. It would be a severe competitive disadvantage to only offer football and basketball or I think the schools believe that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I can't say I understand what you're trying to say.
Would you rephrase it please?
You were talking about the system being wrong if football supported something else. Each department doesn't have to be revenue neutral only the school as a whole.