View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #111
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
With the short career life of most RB's, I'm thinking the Colts way overpaid for TR. He might be great for a short time but in the long run that 1st round pick could have been spent better else where on someone that would be with the team for alot longer. Also we've proven several times that a good RB can be found later in the draft. JMO, but this trade was a mistake by the Colts.
The Colts obviously think TR is special. If he is then the Colts solved the RB situation for the next 6-8 yrs.

As far as low 1st rd picks go (Which is what the Colts should have) they couldn't have found anybody better than Richardson.

I've heard that this class is deep at OL and DB's.

If a player falls into the late 1st, early 2nd then you can bet Grigson will take the risk of trading a 2014 2nd and a 2015 2nd/3rd to move up and take the player that Grigson likes. I love risk takers and Grigson is slowly but surely putting the pieces in place to make the Colts legit SB contenders for yrs to come.

Watching how the Colts do business vs how the Texans do business makes me sad. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote