View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #59
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at Baltimore Ravens

Marc Vandermeer ‏@TexansVoice
Quote:
About to take off with the Texans. Sad that D. Brown is out, snaps 78 game start streak. Enter Ryan Harris (36 career starts). Go Texans!
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
I love Baltimore. What a great city. Harbor is booming with Texans and West Virginia fans. Mountaineers play Terps at Ravens stadium.

I think Ed Reed is going to make his debut. I think he'll start and get relief from Shiloh Keo.

Ryan Harris will be blocking Terrell Suggs most of the time. He will need some help.

Ryan Harris started 2 games for Texans last year and 35 during Broncos career.

LT Duane Brown out with toe injury. Will be replaced by Ryan Harris vs. Ravens.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote