View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #109
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Cleveland fighting for a wild card = LOL

Do you read the stuff you type before posting?

The Texans need to win the division,because I see K.C./ Miami/Baltimore as the wildcards, due to strength of schedule.
Not a big difference between my list & yours. I just think the Ravens have taken a bigger fall than you.

Cleveland, Miami, Indy... I think they're in that same bucket/tier.... maybe not so much with Richardson leaving Cleveland & after Thursday's game, I may be upgrading KC. Their defense looks to be better than average. Offensively, they've got some things to work out, but I think they will with the talent they've got & their schedule is week. They'll probably easily take the first wild card, with Cleveland, Miami, Indy fighting for the other.