View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #68
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Kaepernick or Wilson were a Texan would they be the starting QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
we've been over this subject ad nauseum..all im trying to do is point out the double standard fans have with schaub to show that it doesnt matter what metric we use to grade him.....fans will always dislike him and put at least 2-3 others above him based on nothing more than the infallible "eye test"..
I think part of the problem is the fact those people know we passed up on the likes of Ben Roethlisberger (Dunta Robinson), Aaron Rodgers (Travis Johnson) and even Joe Flacco (traded down for Duane Brown). All three quarterbacks have won at least one Super Bowl and multiple for Big Ben.

They realize the agony that was the David Carr era and while they appreciate Matt Schaub's effort in what is now his 7th season as a Texan, I think the panic meter has grown to a sense of urgency. We want to see Matt Schaub lead us to the promise land especially while most of us would agree this team is stacked on both sides of the ball.

I think the pressure on Matt Schaub isn't quite what it is compared to what Tony Romo faces in Dallas, but it really should be because of the talent Schaub has. I'd be lying if I told you there was a team out there with more talent than the Texans. I'm not even homering. And even if I could find a few it would be a handful at best, as in five or less.

Injuries aside, there is no reason why the Texans can't win it all this year. It's Super Bowl or Bust in my eyes. I believe a lot of people feel the same way as I do.