View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #136
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Sure I think he would be an interesting guy to sit down with and have dinner and I would expect the conversation to go beyond football.

No I don't care if he got paid. I think it is systemic. Of course play is the primary concern as a fan of the team.

I thought the play time deal was overblown BS and said so at the time.

I don't consider truthfully talking about violations to be ratting out. It is the system he is talking about and the violations are real. Secret society BS is what aids corruption in any venue whether it be politics, sports, business, etc.

I don't believe "this kind of behavior" was his draft problem. Tennessee went to a RBBC system and he had injuries. I think that is what had his draft stock slip along with some work ethic questions which he has since answered.

No it does not have anything to do with his recent comments. He gave the interview months ago and the timing of the release was not his decision. That is just an erroneous allegation.
Agrree to disagree

1. I wouldn't waste my time
2. Me either
3. AF is being selfih (Pattern?) No big deal to you. A root of the Texans problems of not being able to get over the hump to me.
4. You have problems at college and with the Coaches, then talk about getting paid while you were there after you get paid in the pros
5. He still has maturity problems. IMHO The difference is he just got paid big $$$$.
6. Not disagreeing with you, just want to know where you got this info?
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote