View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #133
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
So do you care about AF's opinions on anything other than his current profession? (Playing football)

I mean do you really care if AF got paid in college? Or do you care more if he picks up the blitz on 3rd down against Baltimore on Sunday?

Crap like this is the REASON AF went undrafted. Lets see, in the last week AF has complained about his role with the Texans. Despite the fact that Gary is trying to prolong his career by taking some of the load off of AF, due to the 350 carries AF had to shoulder last yr. The Texans are 2-0 and AF is complaining. (A real team guy) Brilliant!!!!

Also in the last week he basically ratted out his college. Could this be to divert attention from his playing time comments? If AF was half as smart as he thinks he is, then he would know when to keep his trap shut.
Sure I think he would be an interesting guy to sit down with and have dinner and I would expect the conversation to go beyond football.

No I don't care if he got paid. I think it is systemic. Of course play is the primary concern as a fan of the team.

I thought the play time deal was overblown BS and said so at the time.

I don't consider truthfully talking about violations to be ratting out. It is the system he is talking about and the violations are real. Secret society BS is what aids corruption in any venue whether it be politics, sports, business, etc.

I don't believe "this kind of behavior" was his draft problem. Tennessee went to a RBBC system and he had injuries. I think that is what had his draft stock slip along with some work ethic questions which he has since answered.

No it does not have anything to do with his recent workload comments. He gave the interview months ago and the timing of the release was not his decision. That is just an erroneous allegation.

Last edited by infantrycak; 09-21-2013 at 02:16 AM.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote