View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #54
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224612 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at Baltimore Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I doubt that this is likely the explanation.

San Diego in their 2 games have had 22 total drives and 6 three and outs.
Tennessee in their 2 games have had 24 total drives and 10 three and outs
I am not sure what that is supposed to show or refute in what I said. That would appear to be that those two teams have combined for less 3 and outs. As ChampionTexan points out we have less plays than most which is consistent.

His point about the somewhat random awarding of assists is valid as well. This has come up before. DeMeco Ryans' rookie year Zach Thomas beat him out for leading the league in tackles on the back of 32 extra assists even though he had 22 less solos.