View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #122
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Back to my previous point, what makes the athlete's struggle any different than any other student's? I mentioned personally knowing students that have had to work and go to school in order to pay for the necessities. They worked very hard, if not harder, than most college athletes I know. The athletes already have many perks. Free food, housing, etc.
Wasn't that a wart on DeVier Posey? He worked and "made too much money" and, well you know the rest. Where's the line? Seems very blurry to me.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote