View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed vs Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
I wish Ed Reed would not play at Baltimore. It seems like he's very close to hitting the field as healthy as he's been in years. We're going to need him for the long haul and not a Week 3 road game. I think we can beat the Ravens with or without him.
I've got mixed feelings.

If he doesn't play... say he comes back week 4. Well that's only 2 more games than if he were put on the PUP list. If he's not back 'til week 5.... that's only 1 more game. If he's not back 'til week 6, did we gain anything?

So it becomes a question of properly managing the roster spots we've got.

I wanted him off the PUP list, just like I wanted Posey off the PUP list. Can't practice with the team if you're on the PUP list & more than anything, Ed & Posey need to work with the team if they are healthy. Hate to think it's taking Reed this long to get comfortable with our secondary.