View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #7
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed vs Ravens

I wish Ed Reed would not play at Baltimore. It seems like he's very close to hitting the field as healthy as he's been in years. We're going to need him for the long haul and not a Week 3 road game. I think we can beat the Ravens with or without him.

I'd rather have him make his Texans debut at home against the Seahawks the following week. And I definitely want him at San Francisco Week 5 and at Kansas City Week 7. Those are games we're going to need everybody healthy in order to win.

Even though the Ravens are the defending Super Bowl champions, the Texans are going to play a lot tougher games coming up, home and road. I didn't even mention the games against the Broncos and Patriots late in the season. Or even the two games against the Colts.

Ed Reed is smart. He knows what the important things are. Being healthy for the stretch drive and going into the playoffs. He wants to help the Texans get over the hump and reach the AFC Championship Game and Super Bowl. He wants to win a Super Bowl ring two straight years on different teams. Something his idol, Deion Sanders, once did in 1994 with San Francisco and 1995 with Dallas.

Too many big games ahead. One Week 3 game at Baltimore is merely that.