View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #108
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19115 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Sigh.. Arian.. You would think he would be more "psychological" about this and move on. I'm tired of him whining about how hard he had, how he was disrespected.. Good god get over it and move on.

Players receive full ride degrees, room, board, food, books, etc. That adds up to a ton of money, depending on the school that can be upwards of 150k+ for schools.

Get over it move on, and deal with it. I find it hard to believe NCAA athletes at a large SEC school would starve on the weekend. Maybe he partied and drank all his money up in beer? Now that I would have and did do.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is online now   Reply With Quote