View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If Kaepernick or Wilson were a Texan would they be the starting QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Funny you say that about Ryan & he's led his team to the playoffs more times than Schaub but has won the same amount of playoff games that Schaub has....1. he's also put up worse playoff performances.....worse than anything Schaub has done.

As for your 1st question, Of course I see the difference..the most pronounced difference however is their physical tools....which is all anyone ever harps on...numbers wise though, Schaub holds his own & that should be the only thing anyone cares about.
Funny you should mention "funny"

I don't remember seeing Matt Ryan trip over his own two feet in the play offs.

Might have happened, not saying it didn't. But I don't remember.

I like Matt's numbers. I know they're in line with the elite QBs... but like I said in my earlier post, it depends on how they translate to wins. It's all about context.

I remember watching Jake Plummer in Arizona. I never thought it was him holding that team back. He went on to Denver & had some success. Same thing with Matt. No doubt in my mind that 2009 Matt could have won a Super Bowl had he been on a better team.

Now he's on a better team & I have my doubts... but I'm also hoping 2009 Matt comes back.