View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #103
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I dont give a damn who these kids are, our if they fill seats at a stadium. Tell me which is helpful to society. A Doctor, physcologist, Vet, Teacher or a Damn football player ???

And by the way these kids are only "special" because people like us make them appear "special".
How much money do those kids out on the field bring into the university that produces the doctors, lawyers vets and teachers?

More than that though, if you're 18-20ish and someone offers you money on the side who can say they honestly wouldn't take it? How many people really believe that any star player isn't taking money? They all are.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is online now   Reply With Quote