View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #101
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 119696 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
How many "regular students" do you see 70,000 - 100,000 paying customers filing into enormous stadiums so they can watch those students study history or economics or engineering or law?

How many of those "regular students" have ESPN or Fox Sports or the major networks camping out in their labs or classrooms or study halls so they can broadcast closeups and slo-mo's of them writing term papers or conducting lab experiments...??

How many of those "regular students" have whole segments of this very msg board dedicated to watching their every performance or reviewing their every test score so they can predict which corporate firm will "draft them"?

Not special??

I'm guessing you forgot the sarcasm smiley didn't you?

I dont give a damn who these kids are, our if they fill seats at a stadium. Tell me which is helpful to society. A Doctor, physcologist, Vet, Teacher or a Damn football player ???

And by the way these kids are only "special" because people like us make them appear "special".