View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #99
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
You'll have to explain your logic here. It went right past me. He's out of school. He's making money. This interview was conducted during the off-season. His message is that the students playing now should have some means to make supplimental money. He's not asking for back pay from Tennessee. He's talking about the kids who are there now. So how is this "all about himself"??

And if you can't explain it to me then you don't have an argument.
He told his coach, "Buy me & my boys some Tacos, or I'm going to do something stupid."

I don't know what the rules are. I don't like the current system, but I think he just "ruined" it for the guys who need the money & are getting it now.

If he truly felt he "needed" to do something about it I think he's smart enough to do it in a way better than this.