View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #98
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
It was SI.com and/or ESPN who decided to release these clips at this time.

Arian didn't call a press conference today about this subject. He wasn't even answering questions in recent history (during this season) as TK and HouTex have asserted. These quotes are all from the documentary and were filmed during the off-season.

So slow your roll. The timing isn't on Foster, its on the media.
I did not assert he did this during the season. Whether last offseason, or next, I don't like it. The biggest reason I am against this is that it's going to cause some college student to lose his ride, or eligibility because I believe the NCAA is going to be forced to crack down on it.

It sucks, but Cam Newton, Reggie Bush, & Arian Foster figured out how to get away with it & looking at Cam, it wasn't easy.

Something needs to be done..... maybe, but I don't feel like Arian should be doing it.

'cak makes a good point. His popularity may be the thing that gets something rolling. The fact that Tennessee is already screwed... probably does make it perfect timing for him to say something.

But I don't like it. Still would have liked it more (still not liking it) if he brought this up after being named Super Bowl MVP in February 2014.