View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #61
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Kaepernick or Wilson were a Texan would they be the starting QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Do you not see a difference between Schaub, Manning, & Rodgers?

Schaub, Romo, Flacco.... are the same guy to me. They do it a little different, but in the end..... they're the same guy.

Ryan. I think Matt Ryan is closer to the Manning & Rodgers group than the Schaub/Flacco group. Schaub, Flacco, & Romo are good enough that you aren't looking for a new QB, but you're looking at once in a blue moon odds of winning the Super Bowl with them & Flacco just reset that clock.
Funny you say that about Ryan & he's led his team to the playoffs more times than Schaub but has won the same amount of playoff games that Schaub has....1. he's also put up worse playoff performances.....worse than anything Schaub has done.

As for your 1st question, Of course I see the difference..the most pronounced difference however is their physical tools....which is all anyone ever harps on...numbers wise though, Schaub holds his own & that should be the only thing anyone cares about.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote