View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #86
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
You'll have to explain your logic here. It went right past me. He's out of school. He's making money. This interview was conducted during the off-season. His message is that the students playing now should have some means to make supplimental money. He's not asking for back pay from Tennessee. He's talking about the kids who are there now. So how is this "all about himself"??

And if you can't explain it to me then you don't have an argument.
A provocative, controversial remark that was obviously designed to attract wanted attention to himself which will lead to very unwanted, very negative attention upon the U. of Tenn. I dunno how much damage might happen to the school, but it might very well be substantial and result in a reduced ability to fund scholarships in the future, so Foster is in effect probably hurting those potential future student-athletes he claims to be sympathetic for.
Plain and simple, he's all about Arian.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote