View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #82
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Sure, if you want these kids to get a stipend, I'm all for it as long as they eliminate the full-ride, housing, meal plan, etc. In that sense, I'm sure the benefits they receive outweigh any stipend they'll be receiving from the university.
Then those kids will just go to a university where that stipend pays all their bills and then some. Trust me, there will be some bidding for the high school blue chippers.

Just like in the real world, you'll go for the company that provides the best pkg of salary and benefits.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote