View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday Injury Report: Texans vs. Ravens

AJ (on if what he had counts as a concussion) “Well, when I saw the doctor yesterday, he told me he really wouldn’t label it as a concussion because I never lost consciousness or anything like that.”

AJ should stop seeing his dermatologist for advice............maybe try making a second-opinion appointment with a urologist.........

Concussions can occur with or without LOC (loss of consciousness). In fact, the vast majority of concussions do not result in LOC..........more than 95% in a 2010 study of concussion among high school athletes, a rate less than half the 10-11% (with LOC) reported in virtually all previous studies.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote