View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #57
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is status of D Brown

Kubiak today:

(on his feeling about Duane Brown being able to play without practicing)
“I feel the same way I’ve felt every day. I know what he can do, if he can get there for us on Sunday, but we’ll see.”

(on Duane Brown’s improvement) “Yeah, just the swelling and stuff is better. Like I think I’ve told you, I don’t want him coming on the field. We’re keeping him in a boot. He’s not in a boot the whole time, but when he is out walking around and stuff. I don’t want him standing out there and watching practice for two hours. We’ve kept him in here with the trainers the whole time.”

He's in a boot only when he's walking around and stuff ..............If they put him in Sunday.............
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote