View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #65
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Foster wasn't a highly sought after recruit.
He only played RB one year in HS.
One of the coaches had to lobby real hard for Fulmer to even watch Foster's tapes; he was the lowest rated RB in that RB draft class for the Vols.

The cafeteria doesn't open all the time.
Between school (he graduated), practice, training, I can see these athletes' need to have their own food at times.
But what a year it was:

Foster competed in football at Mission Bay Senior High School, where he initially played as a linebacker, but became a full-time running back in his senior year. He was Mission Bay's featured running back that year, and led San Diego County in all-purpose yards with 2,500 while compiling 2,093 rushing yards and 24 touchdowns in addition to six scores on kickoff returns.[4] In a game against Clairemont, Foster ran for 321 yards and for his efforts, he was named San Diego Union Tribune All-San Diego Western League Player of the Year, received All-West Region appointment by PrepStar, and also earned All-California Interscholastic Federation honors.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arian_Foster